THIS COSMOS WINTER GETAWAY TO FOUR HAWAIIAN ISLANDS COULD BE YOURS!!
Price Person based on double occupancy:
$2,558.00, includes ($449, intra-tour air, fees and taxes)
** We can also arrange your round-trip air from your Gateway City**
(There are rates for Single and Triple – just ask Denise for these).
* First Class Hotels double occupancy approximate costs if booking independently $1771 per person:
- Honolulu – Sheraton Princess Kaiulani overlooks the famous Waikiki Bay and Diamond Head
- Kona – Royal Kona Resort is set in 3 oceanfront buildings – has laid-back rooms with tropical accents feature private balconies (many with sea or mountain views)
- Kauai – Courtyard by Marriott at Coconut Beach - Social spaces include a living room-style lobby and an outdoor courtyard with hammocks (how fun that would be to relax in a hammock J)
- Maui – Kaanapoli Beach Hotel - Surrounded by tropical gardens, this Hawaiian-themed low-rise property is steps from the beach
Value added extras include:
- Services of a Professional Tour Director - including suggestions and descriptions of optionals to purchase from the Tour Director, unique to each island visit.
- Land Tour
- Deluxe Motor-coach
- Sightseeing and Excursions to the USS ARIZONA, VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK, WAIMEA CANYON, & ‘IAO VALLEY
- Group Leader from Spokane that will be on tour with you and will handle all bookings, payments and Document Party prior to departure
Note from Denise: Take Advantage of this ‘Island Hopping Special’
What price could you put on the luxury of having your checked bag picked up at your hotel room and not have to touch it until it is delivered to your next island hotel room? This is a perk that saves time and energy that can be devoted to more Hawaiian pleasures!
Everyone gets a fresh flower lei and a free transfer to The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani upon arrival into Honolulu International Airport! Aloha and hope you will join our 2020, Hawaiian Islands Tour!
Mahalo nui loa
Denise Fanazick, Group Leader – 509-993-8439
PS: If you’re a football fan, watch the Super Bowl in Waikiki!!
"MAGNIFICENT HAWAIIAN ISLANDS"
- Ladies relax while watching the gorgeous Hawaiian sunsets .... Gentleman imagine watching Superbowl in the warmth of Hawaii !!
4 DAY TOUR FROM ALBUQUERQUE TO SANTA FE
See the mass ascension of balloons and stand in awe during the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, the largest ballooning event in the world and one of New Mexico's most dazzling spectacles.
Experience the pre-dawn opening ceremonies and the unforgettable mass ascension of hundreds of hot-air balloons. In the evening, see the dramatic Balloon Glow, when all the balloons fire up their burners and light up at the same time, and the After-Glow show.
Enjoy a guided trolley tour and special farewell dinner in Santa Fe. Globus has also included a drive along the Turquoise Trail, a scenic drive between Albuquerque and Santa Fe with breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains as well as old mining towns.
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Tour, includes an optional extra couple of pre-days in Santa Fe.
We have an opening for a female looking for a room-mate. Join the fun.
Call Denise, 509-993-8439
***** THIS TRIP IS NOW SOLD OUT !!!
Discover the unique beauty of Alaska and the Yukon Territory during this invigorating vacation. In Alaska, ride the Alaska Railroad in Deluxe Dome Service to Denali National Park, with its impressive mountains, breathtaking scenery and amazing wildlife. During you wilderness guided tour, you'll have an opportunity to seek out grizzly bear, moose, caribou and much more. Also enjoy the magnificent scenery in Valdez, the "Switzerland of Alaska", during your cruiser on Prince William Sound.
Get a closer look at the Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline and cruise aboard a stern-wheeler riverboat in Fairbanks.
Just imagine the memories you will make memories on this Cosmos trip!!!
For more information on dates and pricing please on this trip please contact Denise Fanazick - 509-993-8439
Cruise through the awe-inspiring Inside passage watching for whales, soaring eagles, barking seals, and more. Witness huge slabs of ice break off and "calve" into the sea in Glacier Bay National Park, and visit Haines, Juneau and Ketchikan.